torsdag 15. april 2010

Roadtrippin'



'Hola a todos

AK speaking again (Ida, where are you???? oh, that's right, in Villa General Belgrano close to Cordoba - update us please).

As you can guess, the band has split up : (not due to artistic differences)
Ida is in a town close to Cordoba working at an orphanage
Kjersti is on vacation in Peru, but is returning to BsAs in 2 days
and I'm still in Buenos Aires, studying hard....hard-ish.
When Kjersti gets back we're gonna (hopefully) do some traveling! :)

But untill then I thought I'd give you some pictures from the last travel.
All photo-credit goes to Kjersti, the master photographer of the trip...I think there's only 30 pictures from the last 4months on my camera...this is because a) I'm lazy. b) Kjersti is a better photographer anyway. If you wanna see more pictures, you should visit her blog:
http://hanna-ladybug.blogspot.com/


The first picture starting this posting is of Kjersti&I with Thys, who we picked up at the busstation and decided to travel with.
The one below is of me climbing to get to the falls (the guide also was the photographer of the day). And some gorgeous pictures of the nature on our way around the Salta area also follow.






Lamas everywhere!










THANK YOU to the photographer Kjersti!
Some of these are definitely going up on my wall at home when I get back :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Hihi, I love the lama, cause it`s so freaky:P
    What a special and beautiful landscape!

    Stor klem til Anne Kristine, fra Eldbjørg

    SvarSlett